Give through your Will
Any legacy given is a legacy for mission; your gift will live on in transformed lives…
Mission has been made possible through the generous giving of God’s people. Since 1872, we’ve supported over 6,200 people in their service for the Lord. Today, we partner with local churches in global mission, helping them send new generations of mission partners into diverse models of gospel ministry.
This work has been greatly assisted by those who pray and give, some of whom have left a legacy to Echoes International.
Legacy gifts left to Echoes International continue to supply essential funding for:
- vital monthly support to mission partners listed on the Daily Prayer Guide
- promptly responding to urgent individual and ministry needs
- immediately responding to emergency and disaster situations
- training and equipping those willing to serve
- helping to fund projects and ministries run by indigenous brothers and sisters looking to spread the Gospel in their country and beyond.
If you wish to invest for the future in your Will, you can either contribute a percentage of your estate, or give a specified amount to the general work of mission
Further information can be found on this downloadable leaflet.
To discuss this further, contact The General Director at Echoes International, Jim Armstrong.
Phone Number: 07585669891
Email: [email protected]