Why we Exist
At Echoes International, we want everyone to experience the positive changes God brings through His Word and work.
Echoes International – Together with Joy
Coming Together and Embracing Change
Echoes International is the result of a unique opportunity provided by God to join together Interlink and Echoes of Service, enabling us to bring a new energy to mission.
The combined heritage of over 140 years in supporting mission work and established links with churches and individuals means we can connect more people with the needs of mission today.
Our Role in Shaping the Future
We are committed to challenging the preconceptions and barriers that exist within the world of mission. There is a broad range of opportunities to get involved with, from short to long term, at home and abroad, as well as additional ways of supporting those in mission service. Together we can all experience the positive changes and lasting legacies of God’s Word and work.
- To be Bible-based and dependent on God
- To recognise the centrality of the local church in mission
- To value the role of indigenous Christians
- To encourage mission across cultures and generations
- To pursue excellence in our stewardship of people and finance
Global Mission Priorities for the 21st Century
- Reaching unreached people groups
- Encouraging opportunities to share the gospel with our Muslim friends
- Sending gifted Bible teachers to the majority world
- Evangelising Europe, a continent with great spiritual needs
- Taking the gospel to the UK’s ethnic communities